Support early reading success for all K-3 students by reinforcing key phonics skills learned in the classroom with weekly at-home practice!
Booksource’s Phonics Take Home Packs provide K-3 students with carefully curated packs of decodable texts matched to phonics skills required for successful reading and can support any phonics curriculum. The workbook supports students and families with five hours of engaging activities that build phonological skills and phonemic awareness. These resources strengthen students' decoding skills and foster parent engagement.
Learning to read happens in and beyond the classroom.
Our Phonics Take Home Packs are great for:
Bridging the gap between school and home
Students can practice and reinforce phonics skills learned at school while at home.
Use ESSER, Title I or Title III funds to help families support new readers by reinforcing phonics skills at home.
Families can help reinforce phonics skills when you send decodable books home with students for summer break.
Intervention or enrichment
Helps readers who need additional support as well as those who will benefit from extended activities.
Before and after
Keep students engaged and reinforce phonics skills during extended day.
Substitute teacher plans
Last minute teacher absence? Use the workbooks in the classroom with your books.
Booksource’s Phonics Take Home Packs are Your Easiest Solution for
We do the work for you by curating decodable book packs that support the specific phonics skills being taught in class. There is no planning, prep work or sourcing of additional materials. Everything needed to send home is in the pack, making our Phonics Take Home Packs ready to distribute to students right out of the box – simply grab and go!
Our affordable option costs around $35 per pack and includes five books and a workbook in English and Spanish.
- Up to five hours of activities that build phonological skills and phonemic awareness
- Science-based practices such as rhyming, segmenting and blending, sound discrimination, phoneme manipulation, and more
- Support for families and K-3 learners to foster foundational reading skills and develop phonemic and phonological awareness
- Provides suggestions for extending the learning at home
- English and Spanish in one workbook arranged in a flipbook design so English starts at the front of one side and Spanish starts at the front of the other side
- Also available for separate purchase to replenish used workbooks or use with classroom decodable texts.
- High interest decodable books for all emerging readers in grades K-3
- Captivate readers with colorful images and engaging stories
- Books are high quality, publisher editions meant to last
- Can be customized for schools/districts, including Spanish titles